Launceston dating - Lets keep it on the down low

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Launceston dating - Lets keep it on the down low

Post  Warrnamb on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:36 am

Gladstone dating - Lets do the damn thing quickly My name is Lillie GALARZA I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Victoria dating Rockhampton free online dating Shepparton-Mooroopna dating Orange free online dating Wagga Wagga free online dating im hott to trot, im a hot girl looking for big things.....if you know what i mean. if ur looking to make snow melt im ur girl. HEY HEY! Im normally a quiet person at first but thats only if i dont know the person. im easy going and kool to kick it with. i love to go out with friends, or just hang out at home. im a very sexual person so if u wanna know more just ask. im a nymphomaniac. anything goes with me in bed. love to be promiscuous and fuk as many guys as possible. race or age doesnt matter just be clean. I would like to be greeted with a box of chocolates and 1 long-stemed red rsoe. I'm a big eater with a tiny frame. I can pack a lot in, So, dinner is a must. We can cap of the night with a long walk and maybe some fireworks of our own. I'm a wonderful woman and would be a great date! To cap off my shitty week my girlfriends decided to make it a Blockbuster night with their boyfriends. Well thats nice, but I just got out of a relationship. So help a girl out! I wouldnt mind getting some drinks in me tonight! If youre cute then there could be a good night cap in it for you! Im a college girl looking to let loose tonight so lets hook up! Im not too bad on the eyes if you like brunettes with a tight body Wink I need a guy who loves is family and is a great friend. Who likes to traveel trying new things and go to new places. Who have some of the same intrest but who is also his own person. Who likes to spend quality time but who isn't clingy. Just a FUN guy who will make me smile who has a good heart and APPRECIATES A GOOD WOMAN.

Warrnamb

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top